How to speed up WordPress surely is a hot topic these days. Fortunately, there are numerous techniques that you can employ to get the job done.
First things first, you need to analyze the current load time for your website. Keep in mind that this speed may differ from page to page, as it depends on various factors, namely:
- the size of that particular page,
- how many requests it generates,
- whether it is cached or not,
- and lastly, what kind of content (static or dynamic) it hosts.
The homepage of a website is usually used as a benchmark to test the load time. In order to check the speed of a website, the following three tools are used extensively across the web:
- PageSpeed Insights (this doesn’t really report the page loading time, but does highlight the elements that you can tweak to speed up WordPress)
To know how to increase page speed of WordPress website i would highly recommend you to check out the link below.
SEE ALSO: Clairvoyant90 Will Show You How To Speed Up Your WordPress Website. In this gig, you will get to know how you can speed up your WordPress website, so it will be loading faster and it should rank higher in the most popular search engines. Order Now! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.