Your speed test report will likely have multiple recommendations for improvement. However most of that is technical jargon which is hard for beginners to understand.
However understanding what slows down your website is key to improving performance and making smarter long-term decisions.
The primary causes for a slow WordPress website are:
- Web Hosting – When your web hosting server is not properly configured it can hurt your website speed.
- WordPress Configuration – If your WordPress site is not serving cached pages, then it will overload your server thus causing your website to be slow or crash entirely.
- Page Size – Mainly images that aren’t optimized for web.
- Bad Plugins – If you’re using a poorly coded plugin, then it can significantly slow down your website.
- External scripts – External scripts such as ads, font loaders, etc can also have a huge impact on your website performance.
Now that you know what slows down your WordPress website, let’s take a look at how to speed up your WordPress website.
To learn how to speed up WordPress website i would recommend you to check out the gig link below to get all the information related to speeding up WordPress website.
SEE ALSO: Clairvoyant90 Will Show You How To Speed Up Your WordPress Website. In this gig, you will get to know how you can speed up your WordPress website, so it will be loading faster and it should rank higher in the most popular search engines. Order Now! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.