Do you want to start a new business or expand your current business by setting up branch or a subsidiary that fully meets your requirements and goals?
You can get service such as registration of a trading company for Bulgarian and foreign citizens in Bulgaria, Limited Liability Company, One-Person Limited Liability Company etc. You can also get administrative and advisory services for establishment and running of business in Bulgaria.
The headquarters and management address of the company you want to register can be anywhere in Bulgaria.
Lorensita offers different types of services for setting up new business in Bulgaria, depending on your specific needs and requirements.
Following are the main advantages of setting up new company in Republic of Bulgaria
- Low taxes and salaries
- The simplified tax system
- The tax rate for corporate profits is only 10%
- The tax rate for the distribution of dividends is 5%
- Value added tax which is (DDS) 20%, and zero for exports and intra-Community supplies
- Intra-Community transactions are exempt from VAT in accordance with European Council Directive
- The Republic of Bulgaria has signed “double taxation” conventions with more than 70 countries
- The cost of creating the company is one of the lowest in the European Union
- Purchase of real estate in the name of the company is allowed-
- Purchase of motor vehicles in the name of the company, at low prices, with a very low tax burden is allowed
- Low Living Rate
If you’re thinking about setting up Limited Liability Company, it’s necessary to involve at least two normal or legal persons to carry out commercial transactions with mutual funds and the person establishing the company must be capable and at least of 18 years of age.
For establishing individual business in Bulgaria Lorensita will even help you prepare all the necessary documents, submit them to Registration Agency, pay the state fee which will be included in the final price. The preparation of required documents will be done by experienced lawyers so you won’t face any difficulty at later stage. So, now is the time to setup your new company or extend your existing business by setting up branch or a subsidiary.